Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Information
The purpose of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program is to help raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana and to leverage further the ability of Indiana’s community foundations to enhance the quality of life of the state’s residents.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc. is nominating one student to receive the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship in 2023. This award provides
- full tuition
- required fees, and
- up to $900.00 for required books and equipment
- for up to eight semesters or 12 quarters of undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to a baccalaureate degree
- at any Indiana public or private nonprofit college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- be Blackford County residents
- be high school graduates by the end of June 2023
- be graduates of a regionally accredited Indiana high school,
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
Click here to download an application or visit the Foundation office for a printed application.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc.
121 North High Street
P.O. Box 327
Hartford City, IN 47348