Applying for a Scholarship as a College Student
Each year the Blackford County Community Foundation awards scholarships to local students who
- have completed at a year of a college or technical school program, or
- are entering a college or technical school program at least one year after completing high school.
Post-secondary scholarship applications were due June 4, 2022 and the application is now closed.
To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a legal resident of Blackford County, IN;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or greater through Spring Term 2022;
- Not be a recipient of a Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship;
- Understand that awards are for tuition and mandatory fees, not room and board; and
- Understand that all required information must be provided.
Each scholarship is granted for a one-year period. An annual application for renewal is required; however, submission of an application does not guarantee receipt of an award.